Eating good and tasty food is always very delicious .But to make dishes look attractive & taste delicious we should cook the food in right way. Deep frying some of the ingredients make the dish taste good and crunchy. Meals and evening snacks doesn’t looks complete if we don’t include certain dishes which is deep fried because deep fried dishes make the entire course look ,smell and taste good and delicious. Sometimes when we are in very good mood and want to cook easy dishes but should taste extra-ordinary then here comes 10 best deep fried recipes which are mouth watering dishes and easy to cook also.
1) Southern Fried Chicken– This recipe is not as greasy as we think it is very simple to cook. First wash the chicken and dry it. Pour Buttermilk in a bowl and dip the chicken to cover from all sides. Then mix flour, salt and pepper and place this mixture in zip lock bag, then place dipped chicken into this bag and shake it well so that chicken is covered well with the flour on all corners. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet and deep fry the chicken on medium flame and cook chicken to 180 degrees till it turns to brown on both the sides. Then place it on serving plate and garnish with sauce and enjoy eating it.
2)Deep Fried Eggplant Croutons: We require Canola oil, 2 cup flour ,3 eggs beaten,1 cup seasoned Italian breadcrumbs,1 eggplant diced into cubes and salt to taste .Vinaigrette:1/4 cup Red wine vinegar,1 tbsp mustard,3/4 clove oil,2 tbsp minced garlic,2 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano leaves,10 basil leaves, some coarsely ground black pepper,10 fresh oregano, basil, parsley leaves,1 heart romaine, 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, thinly diced red onions and 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes.First preheat fryer on pour oil in skillet and preheat it. In separate dishes add flour, egg and breadcrumbs. Then coat the eggplants cubes first in flour then in egg and finally in breadcrumbs. Now fry the cubes till it turns to golden brown. Remove croutons from fryer or gas and sprinkle salt and pepper. For Vinaigrette: Add vinegar, garlic and mustard in a bowl. Slowly add olive oil to mix it well herbs, salt & pepper and keep it aside. Then it large bowl toss all greens, herbs, cheese, tomatoes & onion. Then toss the desired amount of dressing you want with eggplant croutons and serve.
3) Fried Meatballs-kibrisli kofte-First peel and grate potatoes in a bowl and add salt to taste and set it aside. In different large bowl ground/minced beef or chicken, parsley, onion, egg cinnamon, salt and black pepper .Squeeze out excess liquid which is their in potato by hands add potato to the big bowl. Mix it well and make small kofte or small round balls and place them on a tray so that they don’t touch each other. After you made all kofte deep fry them so that they don’t touch each other. After kofte have turned deep brown served then like finger food or main dish with yoghurt sauce and salad.
4) Fried Mushrooms: In a bowl add flour, salt, cornstarch, and baking powder. Make a smooth batter of it .Clean the mushrooms, dip into the batter letting excess batter drip off. Then coat that mushroom with bread crumbs and deep fry it till it turns into golden .Then serve it any of your favourite sauce.
5) Deep Fried Zucchini with creamy Garlic dip: This dish taste like restaurant and easy to prepare. In a bowl add flour and coat Zucchini . Then dip it in egg coating and coat both side of zucchini with bread crumbs .Pour this in pre-heated fryer and ensure zucchini don’t touches each other. Serve them hot with garlic dip
6) Indian style Deep fried onion Fritters: In A large bowl add Chickpea flour, baking powder, rice flour, black onion seeds, turmeric powder, chili and cumin powder, chopped coriander leaves and salt to taste .Make a smooth paste and add sliced onion and mix it well .Pre-heat the oil and then start dropping the bhajjis into the oil till goes dark brown and crispy. Remove from heat and sprinkle salt and pepper .Serve it hot with coriander chutney.
7)Deep fried Panzerotti: In a sauce pan add water, lemon juice, tomato sauces and boil them and let it simmer for half an hour. In Between that make pizza dough and divide the dough into three parts and roll out each one ensuring not to roll them too thin. Allow it to rest and in that time sauce is ready and add it to the middle of pizza dough leaving ample space at the corners for folding. Add cheese and pepperoni and seal the edges and corner. Deep fry the panzerotti for 5 minutes and turn in on other side fry it for another 5 minutes .Like this fry all 3 of them and serve it with the leftover sauce.
8) Deep Fried Shrimp Coconut: First heat the oil in deep fryer to nearly 325*. In between take a bowl mix flour, salt, ginger, pepper, and beat the egg whites just until foamy in a different bowl. Coat the shrimp with flour and then dip into egg white and coat with coconut on top of it.. Fry it about 2-3 minutes until golden brown and serve it hot as a starter.
9) Deep fried Oreos: Blend Bisquick, eggs, milk and 3 tbsp of oil in a bowl till it turns into smooth paste. Pre-heat the fryer for 375*. Dip the cookies (Oreo cookies) into the batter mixture properly and cover them from all sides and place them in the heated oil. The cookies will float in the oil and turn the bottom side when it is brown. Keep an eye on it as it fries very fast. Remove it from pan and serve them hot.
10)Beer Batter Halibut: Cut the halibut fillet in 1.5 inches and mix flour and baking powder and eggs into a smooth paste with help of beer. Batter will be little runny but thicker than water. Pre heat the oil in a deep frying pan. Take a piece of halibut and dip it into the batter and leave it in oil. Turn it on other side with help of tongs till it changes to golden brown. Ensure it is cooked from inside the piece should split easily, otherwise adjust the cooking time or oil temperature .
Try all these mouth water recipes and enjoy with your family and friends.